Discover Your Dream Home
Your Local Real Estate Connection
After years of working as a real estate agent in the greater Northwest Houston/Tomball/Magnolia area, I've developed a deep understanding of its neighborhoods, its houses and the wonderful people who live in our community. That's a knowledge base that would be difficult for any other agent to replicate. And it's a valuable resource for the clients who choose to work with me.
Key Reasons My Clients Refer Me to Family and Friends:
I am the Agent who will:
• Research comparable properties to determine a fair price and terms.
• Help you prepare your home for sale.
• Work on your behalf to sell your home.
• Prepare all the paperwork involved in the sale of your home, including disclosure documents.
• Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
• Create a comprehensive, innovative marketing plan for your home - making sure that all potential buyers are exposed to it.
If you know of someone - a potential buyer or seller - who could benefit from my extensive neighborhood knowledge (and track record of success), I encourage you to pass my contact information along. After all, a quality agent isn't easy to find.
8 Things Home Inspectors Cannot Tell You
How to Grow Herbs
Disclosures - What Are They and Should I Care?
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.