Discover Your Dream Home
Your Local Real Estate Connection
After years of working as a real estate agent in the greater Northwest Houston/Tomball/Magnolia area, I've developed a deep understanding of its neighborhoods, its houses and the wonderful people who live in our community. That's a knowledge base that would be difficult for any other agent to replicate. And it's a valuable resource for the clients who choose to work with me.
Key Reasons My Clients Refer Me to Family and Friends:
I am the Agent who will:
• Research comparable properties to determine a fair price and terms.
• Help you prepare your home for sale.
• Work on your behalf to sell your home.
• Prepare all the paperwork involved in the sale of your home, including disclosure documents.
• Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
• Create a comprehensive, innovative marketing plan for your home - making sure that all potential buyers are exposed to it.
If you know of someone - a potential buyer or seller - who could benefit from my extensive neighborhood knowledge (and track record of success), I encourage you to pass my contact information along. After all, a quality agent isn't easy to find.
Which is Better - Buying versus Renting?
How to Increase Your Home's Value
What is Modular or Manufactured Housing?
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.